Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ashish Wahi Photography


Yes, I have found a new vent for my creativity. Its is photography! I have a hobby now. I faked my hobby everytime during the ragging days or in any of the interviews faced. Not anymore! But even if I do not do well, I would be rather satisfied as it has opened an another medium for me to express myself. May be soon I will desire to own my own website/blog dedicated to my photography. I have found that this is one thing I love to do without getting bored and can do it all the time. It also gives me a kick to travel to places. My bike has opened up the avenues further. I have many things planned which I know from my previous experiences, that they would not happen as is. But still something similar is expected. Lets see ow things uncurl.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashish-Wahi-Photography/162036360480420

No comments: